NEW from e.l.f: Limited Edition Mineral Pearls

Ohhhhh. Awweeeee. I love me some dupes. And if I'm not mistaken...these e.l.f Mineral Pearls are dupes for Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face. Leave it to e.l.f. to make a totally random product create so much buzz in the beauty blogger world! 

Now, let's get the elephant out of the room. Yes, the packaging is nowhere near as pretty or luxurious as Guerlain's. But then again, we're looking at a $39 price difference with Guerlain coming in at $47 and e.l.f. at $8. Yep. An $8 e.l.f. product. I think that might be their most expensive product to date.

Watch out, we got a badass over here!

All kidding aside, I have never walked by the Météorites at Sephora without swatching them. I can't help but be mesmerized by the pretty pastel colours. Did I know what it did? Nope. Did I care? Nope. Did I purchase? Nope. But now that their is an affordable dupe available, I think I will...pick up the e.l.f. Mineral Pearls that is.

Now, these are LIMITED EDITION. That means that they will not be availble for very long. So if you have been eyeing up the Guerlain Météorites or if you think you might like this dupe, SNAG ONE!

Let's get into the nitty gritty!


Mineral Pearls
0.53oz / 15.12g
Two colours - Natural and Skin Balancing

Indulge in a glistening sheer wash of color with illuminating, radiant Mineral Pearls, designed to complement any skin tone. 6 multi-colored pearls blend together to mattify skin for a flawless, radiant look. Choose from Natural to boost your natural radiance, or Skin Balancing for a more even complexion. The Vitamin A, B, C & E infused formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a soft, silky feel.

How to use:
Use the Powder Puff or a Kabuki Brush and gently swirl around on the pearls, then buff onto your eyes, cheeks and body for a sheer wash of color.

e.l.f Mineral Pearls Natural
e.l.f Mineral Pearls in Natural

e.l.f Mineral Pearls Skin Balancing
e.l.f Mineral Pearls in Skin Balancing

No comments:

Post a Comment