NEW! NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, Review and Swatches

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, Prague, Cannes and Zurich (8 ml/0.27 fl oz)
Review and Swatches: NEW! NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, Prague, Cannes and Zurich
NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in Prague, Cannes and Zurich
Oh look, more NYX lip products. I`ll admit I have a slight obsession with them, but for good reason. They are phenomenal. I finally got my hands onto some of the new Soft Matte Lip Creams. Not all of them sadly...just three. I`m sure the rest will make their way into my makeup collection soon enough...

I buy the majority of my NYX products off of Cherry Culture. I paid $5.50 for each. Because I live in Canada, our NYX products are more costly and we don`t get the latest collections. My London Drugs doesn`t have any of the products from the new line. 

You can check out my other review of NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in Amsterdam, San Paulo, Antwerp, Stockholm here. 

Review and Swatches: NEW! NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, Prague, Cannes and Zurich
NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in Prague, Cannes and Zurich

Prague
Deep berry colour that looks more pink once it is actually on the lips. Beautiful colour. 

Cannes

A mauvey-pink that works as a fantastic everyday colour.

Zurich

Light dusty rose colour. Looks great on fair skin.
Review and Swatches: NEW! NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, Prague, Cannes and Zurich
Lip Swatches of NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in Prague, Cannes and Zurich

I love the formula of these matte lip creams. If you love the look of matte lipstick, but hate how dry your lips feel, then these are made for you. They glide onto your lips like a gloss and within a minute adjust to a matte finish. The formula allows you to rub your lips together without disturbing the product, which is normally something you would not be able to do with a matte lip. 

The one negative is that because of this fantastic ability to not dry and set on your lips, the colour has a tendency to feather...which sucks. Use a lip liner and you are good to go though. 


Let me know your thoughts!

Have you grabbed any of the new colours?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment