NYX Butter Gloss, Tiramisu, Eclair, Maple Blondie, Strawberry Parfait, Review and Swatches

NYX Butter Gloss, Tiramisu, Eclair, Maple Blondie, Strawberry Parfait (8 ml/0.27 fl oz)
NYX Butter Gloss, Tiramisu, Eclair, Maple Blondie, Strawberry Parfait, Review and Swatches



Ummm. Butter. Who doesn't like butter? But on your lips? 

NYX came out with there Butter Glosses last year and the blogger world went wild. For good reason too. They are amazing. Hands down my favourite glosses. I only own four. Sad face. But I'll be stocking up once the new collecation hits the shelves in Canada. 



The pigmentation is great with this and they are not overly sticky. Kinda in the middle. I find they last on my lips for about 3 hours before I would want to reapply them. They don't dry your lips out or leave them looking ekky after the glossiness is gone. They do no stain. Which is ok, because they are glosses and NYX does not claim them to do so.

Triamisu

Swatches as a brown beige, but wears as a perfect nude.  A great alternative to the washed out variety or the overly pink nudes on the market. 

Eclair

Light blue base pink that pairs great with a smokey eye.

Maple Blondie

Swatches like a coral, but only gives a slight wash of red-pink colour on your lips.

Strawberry Parfait

Not sure why they describe this as strawberry, as the colour is definitely not strawberry. I would argue it is more of a blue base deep pink. It gives a great wash of colour on your lips that's not too over whelming.  
NYX Butter Gloss, Tiramisu, Eclair, Maple Blondie, Strawberry Parfait, Review and Swatches
Let me know your thoughts!
Are you planning on picking up any of the new Butter Glosses?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment