NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Amsterdam, San Paulo, Antwerp, Stockholm, Review and Swatches

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Amsterdam, San Paulo, Antwerp, Stockholm (8 ml/0.27 fl oz)
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Amsterdam, San Paulo, Antwerp, Stockholm, Review and Swatches
I really have a thing for NYX lip products...can you tell? 

These Soft Matte Lip Creams by NYX are super comfortable to wear and the colour lasts a good 5-6 hours. That's pretty impressive for a matte lipstick that feels like a lip gloss. 
That's probably the best way to describe how these wonderful little lip creams feel - just like a lip gloss. 


Their packaging is pretty much the same as the NYX Butter Glosses, but instead they have a black matte handle. I really love that NYX packages their products this way. It's super easy to find the colour you are looking for.  

Like I said above the texture is very creamy and has a gloss like feel to it, even though it looks matte. I don't find it uncomfortable to wear after it has been on for a few hours, but it does dry a bit. If this is something that bothers you, you  can put a lip balm or gloss  on top. I wouldn't recommend layering the product though. It will catch on your dry lips and look pretty bad. I think it can be left unsaid, but the pigmentation is fantastic. Absolutely full coverage after one swipe. They even leaves a slight stain on your lips after it has worn off. 

I own four. Obviously I want more. Haha.

Amsterdam

A great true red. Plays well on porcelain skin tones and darker ones too.

San Paulo
A deeper strawberry colour.

Antwerp
Pinky-coral colour - my absolute favourite!

Stockholm 
Dark nude colour. I think this would look best on someone with more yellow undertones versus my pink undertones. I look dead while wearing it. I have layered Antwerp with it and it has a much more lively look to it.
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Amsterdam, San Paulo, Antwerp, Stockholm, Review and Swatches


Let me know your thoughts!
Have you layered these lip creams to make a new colour?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment