Review and Swatch: bareMinerals Loud & Clear Lip Sheer

bareMinerals Loud & Clear Lip Sheer, Cherry Beat and Pink Pulse (1.9 g/0.07 oz)
Review and Swatches of bareMinerals Loud & Clear Lip Sheer, Cherry Beat and Pink Pulse
bareMinerals Loud & Clear Lip Sheer, Cherry Beat and Pink Pulse 

In my recent bareMinerals Haul I also managed to grab these two lip sheers that literally feel like butter! I mean wow. They feel amazing. I grabbed them for $9 on the bareEscentuals website. They are actually still being sold, so grab them while you can...

Review and Swatches of bareMinerals Loud & Clear Lip Sheer, Cherry Beat and Pink Pulse
bareMinerals Loud & Clear Lip Sheer, Cherry Beat and Pink Pulse 


Now, don't go expecting them to give you a bunch of colour. They are a lip sheer after all. But they do give you a slight wash. So if you are just out and about and don't want to fuss with lipstick, these are fantastic. 

Check out my review on bareMineral's 100% Natural Lip Glosses here.

The formula includes ingredients like shea butter and jojoba seed oil that moisturize your lips like crazy. They do have a citrus scent, so if that isn't your kind of thing, then you might want to skip this. 

Pink Pulse 
Pink coral. Very sheer.

Cherry Beat
Cheery red. Very Sheer

All in all, I do like these, but I am more into stronger pigmented lip products. I'll probably use these more at night around the house as they really are moisturizing. In fact, they are so moisturizing that my hand was super soft after I swatched them!  

Let me know your thoughts!

Do you like sheer lip products?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment