Review and Swatches: bareMinerals 100% Natural Mini Lip Gloss Set

bareMinerals 100% Natural Mini Lip Gloss Set, Plumtini, Muffin Top, Pink Lemonade, Apricot Nectar and Sugar Cookie
Review and Swatches: bareMinerals 100% Natural Mini Lip Gloss Set, Plumtini, Muffin Top, Pink Lemonade, Apricot Nectar and Sugar Cookie
bareMinerals 100% Natural Lip Gloss Set. 
Plumtini, Muffin Top, Pink Lemonade,Apricot Nectar and  Sugar Cookie

I totally got suckered into grabbing this deluxe sample pack of bareMinerals 100% Natural Lip Glosses. How could I not? I heard a little bit about their Marvellous Moxie lip glosses, but nothing of these. To be honest, they were very difficult to track down information about. I could only find them being sold in select colours on Ulta's website, and in various value packages on QVC's website. Very odd... 


I wish I could help you out more, but unfortunately, they weren't even listed on the bareMinerals website anymore. I grabbed this set during their limited time sale a few weeks ago. I got all five for only $10. 

Check out the rest of my bareMinerals haul here.

Now, if you managed to snag one of these set's during the sale, then please by all means read on. 

Review and Swatches: bareMinerals 100% Natural Mini Lip Gloss Set, Plumtini, Muffin Top, Pink Lemonade, Apricot Nectar and Sugar Cookie
bareMinerals 100% Natural Mini Lip Gloss Set



If you're not a big fan of sparkly lip glosses, these aren't for you. While the swatches don't really show the glitter all that well, you can definitely see it on your lips. Don't get me wrong though, you don't feel the glitter at all. I know some lip glosses you can actually feel the grit of the glitter, but not with these. I guess if you dig sparkly lip glosses, you'll love these. 
bareMinerals 100% Natural Mini Lip Gloss Set Plumtini, Muffin Top, Pink Lemonade, Apricot Nectar and Sugar Cookie
bareMinerals 100% Natural Mini Lip Gloss Set
Plumtini, Muffin Top, Pink Lemonade, Apricot Nectar and Sugar Cookie

As for the actual texture, like I said above, not gritty at all. But slightly on the sticky side of the lip gloss train. I'm not a big fan of the tackiness of these and I found that my hair got stuck on my lips a lot. Also, as a side note, don't kiss your dogs nose when wearing these...he'll hate it.

They do have faint fragrance to be aware of, but no taste. They are natural though, so I'm sure they perfectly edible...even if your dog doesn't like it. The colour payoff is decent. Not over pigmented, but kind of gives off a wash of colour.

Plumtini
Sparkly plum. It has the least amount of sparkle. BUT, I found that it settled into the lines of my lips. 

Muffin Top
Blue toned baby pink. Ton's of sparkles. Pretty easy to work with. 

Pink Lemonade
Coral pink with gold sparkles. Kind of reminds me of one of theBalm's cheek/lip creams - Crisp -  from their recent cheek/lip palette How 'Bout Them Apples and also Nars Orgasm.

Apricot Nectar
True orange peach gloss with intense sparkles.  

Sugar Cookie
Nude Beige that leans on the pink side. It has multicoloured sparkles that make your lips look glossy and not so much sparkly. 
Lip Swatches of bareMinerals 100% Natural Mini Lip Gloss Set Plumtini, Muffin Top, Pink Lemonade, Apricot Nectar and Sugar Cookie
Lip Swatches of bareMinerals 100% Natural Mini Lip Gloss Set
Plumtini, Muffin Top, Pink Lemonade, Apricot Nectar and Sugar Cookie

Out of all five, Sugar Cookie has got to be more favourite. I like to wear it on top of Jordana's Lip Liner in Tawny and Mac's Creamsheen lipstick in Angle. It's give you that perfect nude lip. Love!

All in all, these are nice little natural lipsticks. They are really nice to top off any lip colour you might be rocking. I really wish I could find them in full-sized. I would love to purchase Sugar Cookie. 

Let me know your thoughts!
What are your favourite natural lip products?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment