bareMinerals Cheek to Chic, Mini bareMinerals Ready Blush in The One & Luminizer in The Love Affair Duo, Plus Blush, Review and Swatches

bareMinerals Cheek to Chic, Mini bareMinerals Ready Blush in The One & Luminizer in The Love Affair Duo, Plus Blush (4.5 g/0.15 oz)
bareMinerals Cheek to Chic, Mini bareMinerals Ready Blush in  The One & Luminizer in The Love Affair Duo, Plus Blush
bareMinerals Cheek to Chic, Mini bareMinerals Ready Blush in 
The One & Luminizer in The Love Affair Duo, Plus Blush


This little cheek kit packs a major punch with a mini blush/luminizer (highlighter) duo and mini Angled Blush Brush. For my first experience with bareMinerals blushes...I'm impressed. Please read on to find out why...


I grabbed this kit during a flash sale bareMinerals was having a few weeks ago and I think it's my favourite item out of everything. I paid $15 for it...but it's now on the website for $7.50...50% off. It's totally worth it, so if I were you I would jump on it right away!

Check out my bareMinerals Haul to see what else I grabbed!
bareMinerals Cheek to Chic, Mini bareMinerals Ready Blush in  The One & Luminizer in The Love Affair Duo, Plus Blush
Swatches of bareMinerals Cheek to Chic, Mini bareMinerals Ready Blush in 
The One & Luminizer in The Love Affair Duo, Plus Blush
Let's go ahead and get this out of the way though. The brush is not all that great. I find the hairs to be a little rough and leave me skin itchy...I'm never going to use. BUT, the blush and luminizor are worth the money. 

The packaging is the typical bareMinerals black matte finish that seems to act as a magnet to dust, powder and oil. I have a love/hate relationship with this type of finish which is very similar to Nars. However, the compact is small and does include a decent sized mirror. 

The One (blush)
Nude pink with a hint of coral. Not overly pigmented, which I like as it's forgiving and easier to build up the colour. It blends very evenly. It has a satin finish. 

The Love Affair (luminizer)
Peach-pink highlighter that reminds me of Cindy-Lou Manizer by theBalm (review coming soon!!) but with more peach undertones. It has no glitter, but gives a gorgeous sheen to the cheek. It is very pigmented and blends lovely. Super creamy when you swatch as well. 
bareMinerals Cheek to Chic, Mini bareMinerals Ready Blush in The One & Luminizer in The Love Affair Duo, Plus Blush, Review and Swatches
Swatches of bareMinerals Cheek to Chic, Mini bareMinerals Ready
Blush in The One & Luminizer in The Love Affair Duo, Plus Blush

I wanted to show you all how each held up on their owns, along with how they paired together. Below three photos of myself wearing just the blush, just the luminizer and then wearing both. 

 the best. I don't necessarily apply the blush and luminzer separately, but instead I pick up both at the same time on my brush. I'm a big fan of glowy cheeks, so if you're not, the blush alone is pretty nice on its own. 

Let me know your thoughts!
Do you prefer a matte cheek or a glowy cheek?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment