Review and Swatches: Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio, Silent Treatment

Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio, Silent Treatment (3.5 g/0.12 oz)
Review and Swatches: Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio, Silent Treatment

I'm late in the Wet N' Wild eyeshadow game, but boy am I glad I finally grabbed some. Silent Treatment has one of my favourite colours from all of the Wet N' Wild palettes I own - the lid shade. It is a silver mauve colour that it very difficult to describe. I suppose that is why I like it so much. You can find Wet N' Wild products at Wal-Mart and Superstore.Check out my other reviews of on the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio, Walking on Eggshells and Sweet as Candy!


Lid 
Silver mauve colour that is super creamy and feels like a dream to swatch. I kinda over swatched it...it felt that good. I like to wear this colour on its own as it has a multidimensional effect. 

Crease
A disappointing colour from Wet N' Wild. It appears as a deep brown with gold flecks of glitter but it actually swatches as near black. The texture is dry and the colour payoff is poor. I try to avoid using this shade if possible. 

Brow Bone
Another fantastic shade. It's hard to see the colour in a swatch as there is so much reflect, but it is a pale shimmery peach. I don't use it on the browbone, but it is lovely over the lid for a more daily wear colour. The texture is very creamy. 

Let me know your thoughts!
Have you tried any Wet N' Wild eyeshadows?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment