Haul-a! Goodies from Tarte

I remember the very first time I walked into a Sephora and saw the Tarte section. I fell in love immediately. I hadn't even used any of their products, but I knew it was true love. Okay...so I fell in love with the packaging. Haven't we all?


I don't actually own a lot of Tarte products, but that's not because I don't want to...I'm just a little bit frugal and Tarte is a little pricey. But the quality is there to back it up.

When the 20% off sale came up a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't resist dropping a few bucks on some coveted items. I grabbed one of the Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blushes in Exposed, Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Taupe, Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation in Fair, and finally a much eyed Amazonian Colored Clay Matte Collector's Palette - beMATTEnifcent. 

Stay tune for reviews and swatches of each of these new goodies from Tarte. 

Let me know your thoughts!
Did you get in on the 20% off Tarte sale?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment