Milani Color Statement Lipsticks, Fruit Punch, Uptown Mauve and Sangria, Review and Swatches

Milani Color Statement Lipsticks (3.97g/0.14 oz)
Milani Color Statement Lipsticks, Fruit Punch, Uptown Mauve and Sangria, Review and Swatches
Milani's Color Statement lipsticks have been talked about a lot in the beauty blogging world for being fantastically pigmented and affordable. With 35 shades available, you can find the one that's perfect for you or any occasion. You can find them at some Wal-Marts and Superstores. You can also buy them off their website for $5.49. 


I won three colours and while I do like them, they are not my favourite formula of lipstick. But for the price, they are a great option. I find that some of the colours have a slight dry texture to them and do not glide on smoothly, while others are creamy. 

For instance, Fruit Punch is super creamy and glides onto my lips very easily. I find it has a slight glossy loom to it as well. Where as Uptown Mauve is very different, and is much dryer. I had a lot of of difficulty apply this and would suggest using a lip balm before and a  lip brush to get precision during application. Sangeria wasn't as dry as Uptown Mauve, but it wasn't as creamy as Fruit Punch. I guess it's one of those hit or miss products. Purchase at your own discretion. 
Milani Color Statement Lipsticks, Fruit Punch, Uptown Mauve and Sangria, Review and Swatches
Let me know your thoughts?
Have you tried any Milani Color Statement Lipsticks?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment