Review and Swatch: theBalm Instain Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush, Argyle

theBalm Instain Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush, Argyle (6.5 g/0.23 oz)
Review and Swatch: theBalm Instain Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush, Argyle
I have been eyeing theBalm's Instain blushes ever since they came out last year, but I just couldn't make the jump. To be honest, I don't find the packaging as cute as their other products. Yes, packaging matters and you know it. When theBalm had their 50% off sale a few weeks ago, I threw the colour Argyle into my shopping cart to round-out my cheek product haul. 


Review and Swatch: theBalm Instain Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush, Argyle





The official claim
theBalm’s long-wearing, STAINING powder blush is a fashion must have! With six shades, perfect for all seasons and skin tones, it will give your cheeks color that won’t quit.


Argyle is a described on theBalm's website as a "petal pink", however a better description would be a blue-based bubblegum pink. It has a matte finish that really does last all day, so if you are looking for a long-wearing blush, I would definitely check these out. 

I would compare them to Tarte's Amazonian Clay  12-Hour blushes, but I can honestly say that the Instain's wear longer as they act as a stain on your cheeks and they also are much more pigmented. Use a light hand when applying it and if you feel you need more, just layer up. The texture is fine but not overly powdery. 


I like how this blush gave a healthy glow to my cheeks. I don't own too many blushes in the colour, so it's nice to have the option for a bubblegum pink. They retail on theBalm;s website for $22, but they are always having a sale, so wait and grab it then if you can. You can also find theBalm products at London Drugs and Rexall. I know Rexall has great sales on theBalm too, so keep an eye out for it. 

Let me know your thoughts!
What is your favourite long-wearing blush?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment