Haul-a! Massive bareMinerals Makeup Haul

bareMinerals Makeup Haul
Haul-a! Massive bareMinerals Makeuo Haul
It's haul time! This time around I'll be hauling all bareMinerals makeup. I got in on their huge sale they held for only a short period of time a couple of weeks ago. 

I have only ever tried one product from bareMinerals before and that is the lovely Eye Brightener in Well-Rested which I use to set my under-eye concealer. I have a full review on on it here.

I'm super excited to try all of these products out and tell you all about them. I picked up a surprising amount of lip gloss...why so surprising? Well, I'm not really a huge lip gloss kinda gal, that's why.

So, I picked up two Loud & Clear Lip Sheers in Pink Pulse and Cherry Beat, five mini lip glosses that I'm not sure what they are called...I think Marvelous Moxie? I might be wrong...I'll do more research. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about. I got the lip glosses in Muffin Top, Pink Lemonade, Sugar Cookie, Apricot Nectar and Plumtini. I also have the mini Marvelous Moxie lip glosses in Smokin' Hot and Rebel.

I also grabbed some cheek products...how could I not? I grabbed two Ready Luminizer's in The Shining Moment and The Love Affair. I have been off highlighters for a long time, but I'm starting to get back into them and I needed more of a variety of colours and finishes outside of theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer. Additionally, I grabbed a cheeky little pack called "Cheek to Chic", which included a mini bareMinerals READY Blush and Luminizer Duo plus Brush. Basically...a duo blush/highlighter and a tiny blush brush. Finally, I grabbed their Double-Ended Seamless Blending Brush. 

Phewwww. That was a lot of products. I can't believe you made it this far. Okay, well now that we got that all out of the way, please stay tune in the coming week or two for reviews and tons of swatches (I'm a swatch addict).

Let me know your thoughts!
Which products are you most excited to see swatched? 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment