NYC's In a New York Color Nail Polish, Spring 2014 Collection

NYC In a New York Color Nail Polish, Spring 2014 Collection
NYC In a New York Color Nail Polish Spring 2014 Collection
Spring is just around the corner and you know what that means! No Snow? Well, yes. But also spring nail polish colours!!!


I recently grabbed five of the new NYC In a New York Minute Nail Polishes from their Spring 2014 collection. I have No. 263 Lafayette Pink, No. 265 Nolita's Lavender, No. 267 Hamptons Peach, No. 269 NY Blues and No. 261 Minted on Broadway. 

Check out what else I got at Wal-Mart here.

For $1.77 at Wal-Mart, they are pretty decent nail polishes. They are opac in two coats and I had no issues with them running when applied. The wand size is a medium width (which I love). I love the colours in this collection, as I am a bit wanting for Spring. I will say this though - the colours are not original, so you may already have dupes of these at home. 
NYC In a New York Color Nail Polish Spring 2014 Collection
Side note, I totally had some fun with these colours and did some nail art that I saw on MissJenFABULOUS channel. What do you guys think? I used a white nail stripper by So Easy to do the white parts. You can find them at Sally Beauty
NYC In a New York Color Nail Polish Spring 2014 Collection
Let me know your thoughts?
Have you tried out these affordable nail polishes?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment