Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014, Review and Swatches

Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014
Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014, Review and Swatches Tini Beauty, Shadow Tint, Ambrosia, POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, Peony Petal, City Color, be Matte Blush, Fresh Melon, Zoya Professional Lacquer, Odette Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil, Orchid and Argon Oil Complex

Glam bag time! And boy was it a gooder. Loads of full size products that are wearable colours. Nothing like getting stuff for cheap that you'll actually use!


So let's get into it.



Zoya Professional Lacquer in Odette (15 ml/0.5 fl oz) Reg. Price - $9.00

Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014, Review and Swatches Tini Beauty, Shadow Tint, Ambrosia, POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, Peony Petal, City Color, be Matte Blush, Fresh Melon, Zoya Professional Lacquer, Odette Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil, Orchid and Argon Oil Complex



This is the second Zoya nail polish I have received in an Ipsy Glam bag. I like getting nail polishes because they always seem to full sized. Also, I always get a colour I would not have picked out for myself and I end up really liking. This colour - Odette, looks an awful lot like the Pantone colour of the year - Radiant Orchid. Not sure if that was intentional, but I'm into it. The polish is thin consistency but it does go opac in two coats. The brush is a lot smaller then I normally like, but it's manageable

City Color, be Matte Blush, Fresh Melon (0.314 oz/ 8.9 g) $2.99
Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014, Review and Swatches Tini Beauty, Shadow Tint, Ambrosia, POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, Peony Petal, City Color, be Matte Blush, Fresh Melon, Zoya Professional Lacquer, Odette Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil, Orchid and Argon Oil Complex
Really like all three of these makeup products. The blush is a beautiful coral color that blends fantastically on your cheeks. It is very pigmented, so only the smallest amount is needed. I found that it was easy enough to blend out with a kabuki brush after I had gone a little blush crazy. It gives a really nice flush of colour. 

POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, Peony Petal (4 g/0.14 oz) - Reg. Size & Price - 0.3 oz $16.00
Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014, Review and Swatches Tini Beauty, Shadow Tint, Ambrosia, POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, Peony Petal, City Color, be Matte Blush, Fresh Melon, Zoya Professional Lacquer, Odette Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil, Orchid and Argon Oil Complex
The Plump Pout is a glossy lacquer that stains your lips. I really like the colour I got as it is very wearable. I liked it even more after the glossiness was gone. It was beautiful shade of blushing pink. I found the consistency to very comfortable and not overly sticky.

Tini Beauty, Shadow Tint, Ambrosia (0.14 oz) Reg. Price - $18.00
Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014, Review and Swatches Tini Beauty, Shadow Tint, Ambrosia, POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, Peony Petal, City Color, be Matte Blush, Fresh Melon, Zoya Professional Lacquer, Odette Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil, Orchid and Argon Oil Complex
Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014, Review and Swatches Tini Beauty, Shadow Tint, Ambrosia, POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, Peony Petal, City Color, be Matte Blush, Fresh Melon, Zoya Professional Lacquer, Odette Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil, Orchid and Argon Oil Complex
Now, the eyeshadow...I was really hesitant about this product. It just reminds me of some of the older wand applicator eyeshadows from when I was a pre-teen. They creased like crazy and made my eyelids stick together. I haven't tried one since. But holy-moly. This is why I subscribe to Ipsy. I get products that I would ordinarily never purchase myself. I love this product. It is super easy to use, wears beautifully and doesn't crease at all. It blends out very easily with a eyeshadow brush, and can be built up. I have had it on for eight hours and it still looks perfect. 

Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil, Orchid and Argon Oil Complex (10 ml/34 fl oz) Reg. Size & price 50 ml/2 oz - $19.90
Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014, Review and Swatches Tini Beauty, Shadow Tint, Ambrosia, POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, Peony Petal, City Color, be Matte Blush, Fresh Melon, Zoya Professional Lacquer, Odette Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil, Orchid and Argon Oil ComplexHaven't tried this out yet. It's meant to help straighten your hair. I generally like my hair with a curl in it and my hair is naturally straight so, I don't really need any help there.

Ipsy Glam Bag, February 2014, Review and Swatches Tini Beauty, Shadow Tint, Ambrosia, POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, Peony Petal, City Color, be Matte Blush, Fresh Melon, Zoya Professional Lacquer, Odette Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil, Orchid and Argon Oil Complex
All together, the approximate value of the box is $42.00. Crazy good right?

Check out Ipsy for yourself here!

Let me know your thoughts!
Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment