NEW! NYX Cosmetics Butter Glosses in Cupcake, Angel Food Cake and Madeleine: Review and Swatches

NYX Cosmetics Butter Glosses in Cupcake, Angel Food Cake and Madeleine (8 ml/0.27 fl oz)
NEW! NYX Cosmetics Butter Glosses in Cupcake, Angel Food Cake and Madeleine: Review and Swatches
NEW! NYX Cosmetics Butter Glosses in Cupcake, Angel Food Cake and Madeleine


More Butter Glosses!!! Who doesn't love these guys?!

I grabbed three from the new collection that was released in late 2013 from Cherry Culture for $5. There are 19 new colours in the collection and I want them all...just saying.



NEW! NYX Cosmetics Butter Glosses in Cupcake, Angel Food Cake and Madeleine: Review and Swatches
NEW! NYX Cosmetics Butter Glosses in Cupcake, Angel Food Cake and Madeleine

Check out my review on NYX Butter Glosses inTiramisu, Eclair, Maple Blondie, Strawberry Parfait. 

The pigmentation is great with this and they are not overly sticky. Kinda in the middle. I find they last on my lips for about 3 hours before I would want to reapply them. They don't dry your lips out or leave them looking ekky after the glossiness is gone. They do not stain. They work great one their own or as a topper to finish off a lip look. I especially like use Madeline to tone done a darker or more intense lip colour.


Cupcake

Bright hot pink that looks great on it's own but also as a topper.
Angel Food Cake

Pink-mauve colour that gives you that "your lips but better" look...also you know..glossy.

Madeliene

Peachy-nude. NYX has an abondance of nude butter glosses, but I can assure you...they are all different.


NEW! NYX Cosmetics Butter Glosses in Cupcake, Angel Food Cake and Madeleine: Review and Swatches
Swatches of NYX Cosmetics Butter Glosses in Cupcake, Angel Food Cake and Madeleine


You all know how much I love these glosses. Hands-down my favourite from the drugstore. You can find NYX products at London Drugs, Rexell and Save-On Foods. The new collection hasn't hit the Canadian stores yet, so if you want these, you'll have to order off of Cherry Culture.


Let me know your thoughts!
Have you grabbed any of the new colours?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment