Sally Hansen Satin Glam, Metal Iced, Review and Swatch

Sally Hansen, Satin Glam, Metal Iced (10 ml/0.33 fl oz)
As if I don't already own enough nail polish as it is...I got a new one...just one though. As if that even matters right? Anywho! Sally Hansen came out with yet another textured nail polish - this time in a satin finish. I picked up the Satin Glam nail polish in Metal Iced, because I didn't have a colour like this. 


So the first time I wore this nail polish I wasn't using my brain and applied a top coat - Seache Vite is your interested. Big No-No for this polish. Kinda defeats the purpose of a textured finish. So, I had to go ahead a few days later and redo my manicure. 

I was a little nervous to go topless...hehe. But I dared to go bare. 

Ok, I'm done now.

I really like this texture. It's not obvious that it's a textured polish like Sally Hansen's Sugar Shimmer. It just has a slightly different look. Sally Hansen describes it as creating a unique, shimmery matte look that dries to a stain finish. The application was pretty easy. The wand is medium sized and coats my nails pretty evenly. The formula has a slight grit to it, so I find that it doesn't slip down to the sides of my cuticles as it dries. Which I love.

I was surprised by how fast the nail polish dried too. Just be aware that if you tap/bump into something, it will leave a indent into the polish. Also, there isn't a huge colour selection, with only eight to choose from. But they are nice and I would buy another couple of colours if they go on sale. I picked mine up at Shoppers Drug Mart for $7.49. 

Let me know your thoughts!

Are you over the textured nail polish trend yet? Or do you want to see more at the drugstores?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment