Review and Swatchs: Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacqur, Stellar, Nova andCelestial

Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer, No. 501 Stellar, No. 102 Nova, No. 101 Celestial (5.5 ml/0.18 fl oz)
Review and Swatchs: Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacqur, Stellar, Nova, Celestial
So I picked these up back in the summer when they were first released in Canada. My love for them has not faltered. I own three of the 12 colours available - Stellar, Nova and Celestial.



I grabbed these colours because I thought I could get the most wear out of them as they are colours right up my alley. You can find these anywhere Rimmel London is sold - Wal-Mart, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, Rexall, Superstore, and Target!

The texture and finish is consistent throughout these three colors: satiny smooth super pigmented colours. The wear time is about all that fantastic, but then again, Rimmel doesn't claim it to be a long lasting lip product. In fact, Rimmel describes it as "not quite a lipstick nor a gloss". Basically they are the very definition of a liquid lipstick. You do get a nice glossy finish for about an hour, but once you start eating it turns more to a satin. I don't find it drying, and you can top off the colour easy enough as long as you don't have dry lips.

Stellar
A beautifully pigmented coral-red that looks amazing in the summer with a tan (I'm pale...like NW15 pale...)

Nova
Blue toned pink - not a barbie pink, but a much more everyday pink.

Celestial
A true dusty rose/ your lips but better colour. My absolute favourite. 
Review and Swatchs: Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacqur, Stellar, Nova, Celestial


Let me know your thoughts!
Have you tried any of the Rimmel Apocalips?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment