Review and Swatches: Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet and High-Shine Lip Color

Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet and High-Shine Lip Color (2.83 g/0.10 oz)
Review and Swatches: Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet and High-Shine Lip Color
Without saying Flower Beauty has the cutest packaging. The Kiss Sticks above, are shaped like a flower petal on the top and have rose gold detail. Who doesn't love rose gold right now? Drew Barrymore did a wonderful job with this line of products and I only wish that they were sold in Canadian Wal-Marts. As of now, you can only purchase them in the American Wal-Marts. Sad face. 


I own two of the Kiss Sticks (lip sticks), one in each finish - Velvet and High-Shine. 

Review and Swatches: Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet and High-Shine Lip Color
I can tell you right now, that I am not a fan of the Velvet (white packaging) finish. The colour I own is Petal Kiss and it is a very lovely natural lip colour. The sad part of about it is the texture - its awful. Incredibly difficult to apply even with chapstick applied beforehand. It's not quite a matte finish, nor a glossy finish and it just leave your lips looking and feeling very uncomfortable chappy. 

Now, the High-Shine (black packaging) is a fabulously creamy and smooth texture with a glossy/shiny finish. The colour I own is Peony Kiss, which is very similar to Petal Kiss, but a bit more of a yellow toned. Essentially, its everything that Petal Kiss wants to be.


On a side note, my dog - Oscar has been photobombing a lot of my product shots. I thought I would share one with you. I think he likes Flower Beauty Kiss Sticks too. 


Review and Swatches: Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet and High-Shine Lip Color

Let me know your thoughts!
Have you tried any of the Kiss Sticks?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment