NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipsticks in Indian Pink, Tea Rose and Thalia, Review and Swatches

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipsticks in Indian Pink, Tea Rose and Thalia (4 g/0.14 oz)
If you haven't tried any NYX products, you should really get your hands on a few of their Extra Creamy Round Lipsticks. 

I only own three, but I love the heck out of them. I hear there may be some new shades on our, so I'll hold off until then...I'm sure I'll do some major damage when NYX's new collection comes to Canada.



Back to the lipsticks. They are super creamy and glide on very smoothly. They have a slight glossy look to them and wear very comfortably. The only qualms I have would be that at times, they can be too soft. Just make sure you have a mirror with you when you apply them as they can easily slide off the lips. 


Here's the break down of the three colours I own.


Indian Pink

Wearable coral with a gold undertone...does that make sense? It's a coral color that is much easier to pull off in the winter as it's not as in your face.

Tea Rose

This is my favourite. It's a "your lips but better" shade. A little more pink then most natural lipstick shades, but that's what makes it perfect.

Thalia

I got this one in a past Ispy Glam bag...not sure which month, but it's part of their permanent line. It's a  hard colour to describe, but I think the best way to describe it as having a mauve (cool) undertone. In the tube it looks like it would be a really great daytime colour, but it wears much differently. It's a very unique colour that I haven't come across before.



Let me know your thoughts!

Are you planning on picking up any of NYX's new lipsticks in their upcoming collection?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment