Haul-a! Drugstore Haul featuring Ardell, Revlon, Hard Candy, NYX, Annabelle and Real Techniques

Drugstore Haul featuring Ardell, Revlon, Hard Candy, NYX, Annabelle and Real Techniques 
Haul-a! Drugstore Haul featuring Ardell, Revlon, Hard Candy, NYX, Annabelle and Real Techniques
Went to the store to pick up another nail polish from NYC that I missed the last time I did a Wal-Mart haul, and I kinda splurged...again. Ekk. Oh, well, I guess more for you all!


First I went to Wal-Mart and picked up a NYC Nail Polish in No. 265 Nolita's Lavender (review and nail tutorial coming soon!). I also wanted to grab a eyeshadow quad from Annabelle in Chai Chai Chai, as I haven't really tried much from the line before. 

I also picked up Hard Candy's Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer because everyone seems to rave about it. While I was in the Hard Candy section I noticed that they also jumped on the jumbo lip stain train. So you know I had to pick up some to show you all. I grabbed four in the colours Chic, Cupcake, Love Bite and Mauveous. Really excited to compare them to Rimmel's recent balm stains. 

Check out my review of Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Color Rush Balm Stains.

Then I went to London Drugs to get in on the 30% off of Revlon foundation. I picked up a new Colorstay Makeup for Normal/Dry skin in No.150 Buff and also one of their new foundations - Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup in No.10 Bare Buff. Not sure if it's a perfect match, but stay tune for my thoughts on it. I also overheard the sales lady say there were some new eyelashes in from Ardell, so I grabbed pack of Curvy! 415 Black. 

After watching Chloe Morello's Rainbow Pastel Eyeliner Tutorial,  I just had to try it out for myself, so I needed to pick up NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Lastly, I picked up Real Techniques Blush Brush, as I am currently using a crap one that I have had forever from Kirkland. I have had enough fussing with it, so Real Techniques it was! 

That's all for now...you know there will be more in the near future. (Hint: I should be getting four packages in the mail in the coming week or two!)

Reviews of all these products will be up this week, so check back to see how they all worked out!

Let me know your thoughts!
How often do you splurge on makeup?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment