Rimmel London Lasting Finish Color Rush Balm: Review and Swatche

Holy lasting power! These bad boys sure hold true to their claim of a lasting finish. I bought the shade Drive Me Nude thinking I would get a a slightly shear wash of beige and to be honest...not really want I ended up getting. Not that I'm really complaining, as I really love the colour. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Color Rush Balm - Drive Me Nude


The balm came off as a slightly mauve colour on my lips. It is pretty moisturizing when you first put it on and it is pretty comfortable. There are 7 colours in the collection to choose that range from Give me a Cuddle (cool tone pink) to The Redder the Better (true red). All the colours are slightly shear and really wearable on the daily. 


Rimmel Lasting Finish Color Rush Balm - Drive Me Nude


Rimmel Lasting Finish Color Rush Balm - Drive Me Nude

I put it on at 7:30 a.m. this morning and the colour is still on 7 hours later. While it is not exactly pact full of moisture still, it's not uncomfortably dry. For a lip balm to last this long is unheard of...at least for me. I ate breakfast with a coffee this morning and I had a sandwich with a can of pop for lunch. 

How is the colour still showing on my lips! I'm sold on these and with a price tag of $5.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, you really can't go wrong.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment