Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup, Review and Swatch

Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup No. 10 Bare Buff (30 ml/1 fl.oz)
Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup No. 10 Bare Buff, Review and Swatch
Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup No. 10 Bare Buff
I've always strayed away from products that were marketed towards reducing the appearance of aging as I wasn't really their target group. What I didn't know was that these products worked fantastic on people with little to no signs of aging too. We all know and love Maybelline's Age Rewind Concealer, so why not other products that are marketed to reduce the signs of ageing? Cue Revlon's Age Defying, Firming + Lifting Makeup...

So does it really work? Does it turn back the clock and hide all the damage we may have done to our precious skin? Well, not, it doesn't literally make you younger, but it does make your skin look and feel pretty darn good.

Revlon's Official Claim 

Our advanced anti-aging multi-benefit makeup. Firm. Lift. Hydrate. Cover.

93% of women saw noticeably improved skin 
after 8 weeks.
 
This all-in-one formula combines hyaluronic acid, a potent dose of moisturizing ingredients and our exclusive Triple Lift Complex™. Relax the look of expression lines, give skin a smooth, tightened feel and boost hydration 3X. For a radiant, rejuvenated look. S
kin feels tighter after 4 weeks, rejuvenated after 1 week.

My Thoughts
I'v been using this foundation pretty exclusively for just about four weeks and I wish I could say my skin feels tighter or rejuvenated. Then again, I never thought it would. What it does do is make my skin look super awesome and feel (while wearing the foundation) really smooth and soft. 

The foundation is a bit on the runny side, but manageable. No where near as runny at L'Oreal's Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation. It applies easy and blends out beautifully. I applied it was my hands, a Real Techniques Buffing Brush and a Beauty Blender and all of them work great. It just depends on what you are in the mood to use. I prefer my Beauty Blender at the moment as I am experiencing some dry skin. 
Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup No. 10 Bare Buff

As for the finish of the foundation, I would say it was a natural finish. Not matte and not luminous. I find it works well on dry skin like mine and does not cling to dry patches. It seems to have a slightly moisturizing effect to it that I enjoy. 

I grabbed the colour Bare Buff, but I think I should have pick up Fresh Ivory as my skin is quiet pale at the moment. I have a feeling that this will be my go-to foundation this summer. 

I love the packaging as it's sleek and has a pump. You get 1 fluid once, which is typical of most foundations. I picked mine up at London Drugs for $14.99. 


Let me know your thoughts!
Do you like to use products that reduce the appearance of aging?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment