Ipsy Glam Bag, March 2014, Review and Swatches

Ipsy Glam Bag, March 2014
Ipsy Glam Bag, March 2014, Review and Swatches
Ipsy Glam Bag, March 2014

Glam bag time! And boy was it a gooder. Loads of full size products that are wearable colours. Nothing like getting stuff for cheap that you'll actually use!

So let's get into it.



bareMinrerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick, Get Ready (1.5 g/0.05 oz) Reg. Size & Price $18.00

bareMinrerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick, Get Ready
bareMinrerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick, Get Ready

Rose-colored pink lipstick that is full coverage with a cream texture. The formula is very creamy and comfortable to wear. It also has the typical bareMinerals minty-tingle feel and smell. The colour beautiful for everyday and work, but I'm not a huge fan of that minty-tingle effect.


Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer (12 ml/0.4 fl. oz) Reg. Size & Price £20.50 or $37.85

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer, Review and Swatch
Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer

Salmon coloured sheer and glowy face primer that claims to even skintone, add youthful glow and hydrate your skin.I found that it did give mt skin a glow but not like sparkles or anything. Just an added something to my dull winter skin. The primer was a little hydrating, nothing to write home about. It does work well to keep you make up in place. I would use this to mix my foundation if I wanted to add a little something extra to my skin.


Chella Eyeliner Pen, Indigo Blue (1 ml/ 0.034 fl.oz) $24.00

Chella Eyeliner Pen, Indigo Blue, Review ans Swatch
Chella Eyeliner Pen, Indigo Blue

True to the name this eyeliner pen is exactly indigo blue. A gorgeous blue. Sadly, that is the only thing this has going for it. The formula is streaky and not opac. The felt tip bends and doesn't distribute the product evenly  or at the tip of the pen. I had to go over my line numerous times to get it opac and not streaky. I wanted to love it...:(

NYX Cosmetics, 3 Color Shadow Palette, Love in Rio (3X 1 g/0.035 oz) $6.00

NYX Cosmetics, 3 Color Shadow Palette, Love in Rio, Review an Swatch
NYX Cosmetics, 3 Color Shadow Palette, Love in Rio

LOVE THIS PALETTE! Had to get that out of my system. I have never used any of NYX's eyeshadows before, and now...now I'm much more inclined to do so. This is a great little neutral palette that you can use everyday. You have all the colours you need for your look. A light pink shimmer for your lid, a light beige shimmer for your inner corner and under your eyebrow and a true bronze  metallic shimmer for your crease and outer V. The texture is super creamy and very blendable. Lasting power is good and even better with a primer. The packaging is adorable and sleek. I love the little bow on the clasp. Great work NYX!

All together, the approximate value of the box is $52.00. Crazy good right?

Check out February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Review and Swatches.

Let me know your thoughts!
What did you think about the February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment