e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow, Gala, Review and Swatch

e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow, Gala (30 g/011 oz)
e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow, Gala, Review and Swatch
e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow, Gala
Oh e.l.f. it's so like you to come out with a product that costs next to nothing and performs like its high end counterpart! This time around is their Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Gala. This little guys packs a lot of punch for a single eyeshadow that costs $3 on e.l.f.'s website.


Texture
e.l.f. claims that this is a shimmery whipped gel that easily blends for lasting comfort.I can definitely tell you that the texture if this eyeshadow is very unique. It reminds me of Maybelline's Bouncy Blushes, but with more whipped then creamy like their Essential Smudge Pots.

Colour Payoff
If you just press your finger into the product and the swatch it on your hand, it doesn't pick up a lot and the colour pay off is not that great. However, if you press your finger and swipe it a few times you will get intense colour payoff. 

Colour
The colour I have is called Gala and it is a shimmery cool toned brown. In the daylight it looks a lot more sparkly, but inside it appears more metallic. I found that it was easy to blend and also very easy to build up intensity. There are seven colours in the line all of which are shimmery. I grabbed Gala because it was the only one that appealed to me.

Lasting Power
The lasting power is alright with about 6 hours of wear without and fading or creasing. I would recommend a eyeshadow primer if you need it to last longer. I found that when it began to fade that it left the shimmer/sparkles on your lid but without the intense colour.

Packaging
The packaging is plastic and but it is nice and compact, which I really appreciate. 

All in all, it's nice product that feels very luxurious when you use it. You can wear this on its own for an intense night look or use it to top off a look by placing a small amount of product in the center of your lid. I likes it both ways. If you go out a lot and like an intense eye look, this little guys is for you! 

Let me know your thoughts!
Love or hate intense shimmer eyeshadow?  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment