MAC Eyeshadow, Satin Taupe, Frost, Review and Swatch

MAC Eyeshadow, Satin Taupe, Frost (1.5 g/0.05 oz)
MAC Eyeshadow, Satin Taupe, Frost, Review and Swatch
MAC Eyeshadow, Satin Taupe
MAC is known to have some of the best eyeshadows on the market. While there have definitely have been some flops in their various formulas, I think we can all agree that their permanent eyeshadow collection hits all the necessary requirements you need. I only own a few, as I tend to prefer a palette to individuals. I recently picked up one of MAC's cult favourites - Satin Taupe...

So was it worth all the hype you read and hear from beauty gurus and the MAC MUA's? Yep. It sure was.  

I grabbed mine in the little case, but you can also get the individual eyeshadows just in the pan if you want to create your own custom palette. I chose to go with the case because I only own a few individuals and I'm not ready to create a palette. They are more expensive when you buy it like I did - $15 versus $10 without case.

The one great thing that MAC does is their "Back to MAC" program. Return any six empty packaging containers and you get a free MAC lipstick of your choice. So either you de-pot all your products, or if you use them all up - Remember to keep them and return to MAC!


MAC Eyeshadow, Satin Taupe, Frost, Review and Swatch
MAC Eyeshadow, Satin Taupe

Satin Taupe is a frost formula that is super creamy with very little to no fall out. It has a slight shimmer/sheen to it that makes any eyelook appear more complex then it is. Whether you wear it alone or with other eyeshadows, it performs great for 6 hours without a primer and  up to 12 hours with a primer. 

This little guys is great eyeshadow to grab it your starting out your MAC collection as it will become a staple in your kit. A+!

Let me know your thoughts!
Do you buy your MAC eyeshadows in a case or as a pan?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment